We may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, through various activities of the organisation. This personal information is collected and used by our staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction.
We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to other organisations. We may generate e-mail for the following types of communication:
- Notification e-mail to which the individual may subscribe and unsubscribe.
- Transactional e-mail, which is the result of a business transaction initiated with us.
- Relationship e-mail, which is sent as an informational service because of a relationship with ourselves.
- Commercial e-mail, which is sent to promote our products or services (You may opt not to receive this type of e-mail).
- Correspondence from our staff as a result of a communication initiated by a customer.
E-mail that has a provision for opt-out will include instructions on how to do so. All enquiries regarding subscription-based e-mails should be directed to the Customer Services Department.
We may occasionally send informational or promotional materials to clients and prospective customers. You may choose to exclude yourself from mailings by contacting the Customer Services Department.
We make every effort to preserve your privacy, but we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We may also disclose personal information if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary.
Non-personal information is collected behind the scenes by our web server and is used to compile general website usage statistics or facilitate access to restricted website services. Such information includes:
- IP address of computer
- Browser-related information
- Locations visited on the website
This Statement is subject to change and was last modified on 29 April 2015.